Every business has the potential to cause unintentional harm to clients. Therefore, avoiding these problems should be one of your goals. Even so, you cannot prevent every accident. One of the ways to protect your company following accidents like these is with business liability insurance.
With a strong policy portfolio from Insurance One, Inc. you can get targeted, comprehensive coverage for each element of your business. We specialize in insuring the oil and gas industry, but also cover businesses of all shapes and sizes. If you needed insured, chances are, we can do it.
What Does General Liability Business Insurance Cover?
Most general liability also known as business liability insurance policies pay for real or alleged bodily injury, personal injury while on a rig or property damage to third parties like customers or other clients. More or less, this coverage helps pay for the damage you might cause others through your work with them.
What is General Liability Business Insurance?
Liability coverage comes in many shapes and sizes. It’s this way because the accidents that might impact businesses differ considerably. For example, a plumber might cause damage in a client’s home while making a house call. On the other hand, a restaurant might serve contaminated food, causing one of their clients to get sick. In every case, different types of liability policies often prove necessary.
At Insurance One, Inc.¸ you can tap into multiple lines of liability coverage, including
- Bodily Injury Coverage: Covers costs related to client injury or loss of services.
- Personal Injury Coverage: This protection covers damage to the client’s reputation. It might protect allegations of defamation, libel, invasion of privacy and more.
- Advertising Injury Coverage: This insurance covers damage like defamation or slander caused through your use of advertising.
- Property Damage Coverage: Covers physical damage or destruction of the property of others.
- Products Liability Coverage: If one of your products causes harm to a client, it might result in lawsuits. This coverage can often step in to help allay costs.
- Contractual Liability Coverage: Extends to most risks you may assume by entering contracts.
Liability insurance might protect you and your business from a variety of damage costs. For example, it can help you settle with the injured party, or pay legal fees. Therefore, it goes a long way towards protecting a business’s long-term solvency. As a result, it’s imperative that you carry this coverage.
By carrying insurance, you might not have to pay for the client’s losses out of pocket. That way, you can go a long way towards protecting the business’s solvency. Don’t let your business go another day without liability insurance.
We’d love to give you a quote!
Complete the form below or call 800-475-0001 and one of our agent will assist you in tailoring an insurance plan to your company’s needs!